Monday, October 25, 2010

Germophobes have a new tool against bacteria ? Violight Cell Phone Sanitizer

Did you know that your cell phone can be a breeding ground for strep, e. coli and other nasty germs? Do you care? Yeah, me neither. I eat off my phone and I like it. But if the thoughts that microscopic critters are currently crawling all over your snazzy iPhone have you in dispair, I [...]

Filed in categories: Miscellaneous, News, Spotlight Gadgets

Tagged:

Germophobes have a new tool against bacteria – Violight Cell Phone Sanitizer originally appeared on The Gadgeteer on October 23, 2010 at 5:15 pm.

Source: http://the-gadgeteer.com/2010/10/23/germophobes-have-a-new-tool-against-bacteria-violight-cell-phone-sanitizer/

AUTOMATIC DATA PROCESSING AVNET BHARTI AIRTEL BT GROUP CANON

No comments:

Post a Comment