Wednesday, August 22, 2012

This VOCO Wireless Music System Is The Kanye-Is-Just-A-Shout-Away Deal of the Day [Dealzmodo]

Accurate voice controls for my devices are one my most sought after technological innovations. Microsoft Kinect's Netflix voice-control is my favorite thing to use right now. I don't even have to get out of bed to play the latest Star Trek episodes. I'm serious. I've watched almost all of them. And being able to say "Xbox, next episode" changed my life. Now here comes this VOCO Wireless Music System, which connects wirelessly to your Android device and can be controlled with the power of your voice. All for 28% off the normal price. I hope it's as accurate as the Kinect because I feel like "search YouTube" as a voice command could lead to disastrous results. More »


Source: http://feeds.gawker.com/~r/gizmodo/full/~3/7nq45SGX9tY/this-voco-wireless-music-system-is-your-all+the+kanye+you+want+just+a+shout+away-deal-of-the-day

LSI LINEAR TECHNOLOGY LEXMARK INTERNATIONAL LEVEL 3 COMMUNICATIONS LAWSON SOFTWARE

No comments:

Post a Comment